Friday, November 04, 2005


Hi all,
Just wanted to give you Lulu update. She is a very different dog than the scared little thing I met yesterday!! She is quite the happy little thing and looooooooves to be on my lap.
I think that she is actually potty trained since she knew exactly what to do when we went out in the yard...no accidents at home. I don't, however, think she is potty trained while on a leash, so a yard will be a must (or at least patience knowing you have to train her to go potty while on a leash)
She is definitely used to sleeping in the bed and is QUITE the snuggler!!! She is still a bit skitish, but our two labs are pretty large and are following her everywhere...She will need a quiet, mellow home with no children. She doesn't seem to notice or care about our cats, so I would guess cats are fine.
She is an extremely quite dog too!
Thank you again to everyone getting the word out about Lulu...she is definitely a sweetheart of a dog and I wish we had room to keep her and that our two big ole labs didn't scare her :)
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home