Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Went to the Wedding Show at the Washington Convention Center with Jaime and Jade last Saturday!!! I thought this display of flowers and candles was really pretty and creative. We all snooped threw the wedding dresses and I only tried on one...it wasn't 'The One' :( Jaime got her make-up done...and she looked a pretty flashy-don't think I will be hiring that company for the make-up! We tried lots and lots of wedding cakes all of which were not only delicious, but amazingly gorgeous too! I didn't leave with too much more information that what I came in with...but I did learn that a girl can spend a small fortune on one day! Now, on to the Martha Stewart magazines to plan my much less expensive wedding!!! Next up, Wedding Dresses and Invitations! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home