Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Another weekend come and gone! We had a 'serious' poker game on Saturday...my mom and I were the only ones left standing. We split the pot instead of dragging out the game for another hour. Then, everyone went home and Ken and I were left all alone at 10:30pm on a Saturday night and we weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves...so we spent the next few hours with me kicking his tail at poker and gabbing about everything under the sun. Then Sunday came... not that I have the first idea what all is going on with the Seahawks, but I do know that Ken is a super happy camper because they are going to the Superbowl. Fireworks could be heard for a good hour Sunday evening and I figured it had to be because the Seahawks won! Indeed they did and now Ken has suggested we go to the superbowl for our honeymoon early...HaHa-I am pretty sure he is kidding ;) This week has been off to a nice start, the sun is shining, the condo is rented again, and wedding plans are on a roll. I hope your week has also gotten off to a great start!! Happy Tuesday!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home