Thursday, June 15, 2006

Berk

10 days ago I was outside with my bunny 'Berk-man' enjoying the sunny weather. He wasn't acting like his normal self, but I didn't give it much thought.
Ken got home and we are getting ready to head out to watch Taylor's softball game so I was taking Berk back inside the house. That's when I realized he needed immediate medical attention.
Ken and I got to the Auburn Emergency Vet's as quickly as we could and I finally had to yell at the nurses to get them to acknowledge me. Don't ever take your pet there if they actually need emergency care....they completely ignore you and walk back and forth.
3 hours later, Berk was in so much pain that it came down to making the tough decision to put him to sleep.
Though he was less than 10 pounds, he was a huge part of our daily lives and he has been missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home