Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy


Wow...things have been going a mile a minute for us lately but we had to stop a moment to share a little of the progress with you.
Check out the KENDO!!! This is the upstairs 'poker room' portion of the Kendo and as you can see there is carpeting, the walls are painted, the electricity is hooked up, the cable is connected and the TV and Refridgerator are plugged in and on!!! Ken did an amazing job!!! The section with the insulation is soon to be a door leading out to the upstairs deck. I will try to add some better pictures, because this one angle just doesn't do Ken's amazing work justice!!! Or better yet, stop by and come see it for yourself :)
While Ken has been working night and day on the Kendo, I have great progress on the wedding plans. The wedding invitations went out and they were absolutely perfect!!! Between you and me, the main part I always looked forward to with my wedding was the making of the invitations...the rest is just icing on the cake :) I will post a picture of the invitation soon.
A few dear friends also got together to help make the wedding decorations and favors!! Again, they turned out just perfect :) There were pinwheels as far as the eye could seen in the room :) I love them so much I am thinking that I will be hanging them in the guest bedroom after all the wedding hoopla is over. Linda, Donna, Jacque and Jennifer did such an amazing job putting the favors and decorations together and I want to say a SUPER HUGE THANK YOU to them...it really meant a lot to me to have you there!!!
We have lots of other stuff going on too and I promise to get more photos and update again....in the works are the new garden schedule to get started this weekend, a few loose ends for the wedding then some serious planning for the actual day, preparations for a knitting expo in a few weeks, the downstairs of the Kendo started on (then the garage gets cleared out and the home expansion begins) and keep your fingers crossed that I got into the Farmer's Market.
Until next time, enjoy that unusual, warm, bright, yellow thing in the sky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home