Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Donna's Birthday


After a couple schedule delays, Donna and I finally got together to celebrate her birthday with a pedicure. As we both sat down to enjoy our little bit of luxury, it seemed that the gals were more in a competition to see who could get done the quickest as opposed to making the customer comfortable. The girl doing my toes was in such a rush that she broke the skin with the clippers. OuCh!! Donna...if we do pedicures again lets NOT go back to that spot!!!!
Since we were done in lightening speed, we headed back to Donna's place and I got to take a peak at a few knitting projects she is working on. There was even a completed pair of cute little slippers!!! I knew I could get her hooked on knitting-hehehehe :P Donna, I hope your birthday was great and I can't wait to see the shrug when it gets finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home