Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's SUMMER!!!

Oh what a great weekend it was! I sold my wares at the Redmond Saturday Market and had yet another great day!!! Then I arrived home to see that Ken had tilled up my entire front yard and took out every scary little weed there was!!! What a super great husband I have!!!!! That has been a daunting task I had not yet found the ambition to tackle so I was pleased as punch to see that!!! Now I am eager to get some new things planted in there!!! Pictures to come soon.
After Ken's hard working day and my very toasty hot day at the market, we had our first poker game since we have been back from the honeymoon. I, uncharacteristically, let the frustration of a loss on one hand affect the next hand I played and I was the first one out! :( Ken, however, kicked butt and got first place!!!! WooHooo

Then the weather was fantastic on Sunday, so we hit the water!!!! The lines for the boat launch were, not suprisingly, long- but moved VERY quickly. We were out on the water by noon. Then we wanted to do some tubing, so we called up my little sis because we needed a third person. We picked up her and her friend at Coulon (where we also bumped into Reggie aka Reg-dog) and back out in the water we went.


It was lots of fun! I even gave it a try for the first time....I had them go slow, but I think I will definitely try it a little faster next time :)

Then we headed home for a little BBQ to wrap up the evening. What a SUPER FANTASTIC weekend we had! It's so great to have summer finally here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home