Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bunnies first haircut


Remember those cute fluffy little bunnies?! Well, those fluffy little bunnies got their first haircut on Wednesday and they were none too happy about that!!!Penelope (the little black one) was first and I did a TERRIBLE job!! It took me over an hour! She was not a happy camper-can you tell!!! By the time I did Pearin (brown), then Piper (grey), I pretty much had it down. The shearing was not nearly as scary as I had anticipated. I can tell that once I really get the hang of it, it will go very quickly. Just need to come up with a shearing system that works for me and the bunnies. Check out the funky coloring on Pearin! Grey on top with brown underneath!I gotta say, I am really having a ball with these little gals! They are so cute and sweet...but when they are running around out of their pen they are T-R-O-U-B-L-E !!! They get into everything! And they love love love the kitty's litterbox! So much so, they lay down in it once they have kicked out much of the litter.Their own litter box training is going ok. For three months old, they are doing very well...in no time at all they will be able to have full run of the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home