Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Waaaaaaay toooooo busy!!!

I know it has been forever since I have updated this blog...We have been so busy, doing so much, being everywhere at once, that I just haven't had a moment to take a breath and look back at what we accomplished...only have had time to look forward and keep working our behinds off!!!
I have been doing the Farmer's Market, which keeps me busy Monday thru Friday evening making inventory and selling all day Saturday. Ken's been working late-that's they way summer is for constructions. Then in his free time putting some final touchs on the exterior of the Kendo and finally got it painted (need to add a photo). He painted it 'Cancun Sand' ...definitely goes with our tropical theme for the back yard!!


On my one day off a week I have been making serious progress on my front yard. What is not included in this picture is a bit more shrubbery and a pathway like the one I am standing on which leads from where I am standing to the begining of the driveway (more pictures to come) I am pretty excited! It's finally starting to look like a yard!.

Over the holiday weekend we went camping with our neighbors in Ocean Shores. We have a few fiascos (Chaos was not feeling well most of the trip and pooped ALL OVER the inside of the camper TWICE!!) but was a fairly mellow trip. Ken did some Surf Pearch fishing and caught 3. When he went to clean the fish he found 12 little fish inside one of the fish...So he caught his limit!! HAhahaha


I am not sure what they were thinking,
(coulda been the Pina Colodas on the beach)

but they decided to eat the little fish.

Then when we got home from the camping trip I drove to LaConner to pick up my 3 little bunny babies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home