Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy week, and nothing to show for it

OK, I am super lame...we had such a busy, fun weekend and I didn't remember to pull out the camera once!!!
Well anyways, here's the low-down. Joe's 30th B-day was over the weekend, so there was a big ole shibbam out at the Valdez Property. Then Sunday, Ken and I went cruisin the the Blaser with the top down. (Can you tell this picture was taken as an after-thought?!)

While out cruisin, we ate at a drive-in (when was the last time you did that?!) then headed for Home Depot. We stocked up on some really cool stuff like pretty ground cover for the front yard, orange tropical plants of some sort, a potted clematis and some strawberry plants.



Then came 4th of July...so sorry, but I didn't pull the camera out here either!!! Geesh!!!! Anyways, it was so cool! Our neighbors sure put on a show! And I am not talking about the whoosey stuff you get at the regular stands....I am talking about the full-on, huge aerial stuff!!! It was great!!! Wish I hadn't had to work the next morning so I could have stayed up for the finale which sounded like it was even more spectacular than the previous, constant, 3 hour show they had been putting on.
Bummer I didn't get any pictures, but I do have pictures of the yarn I spun with my new spinning wheel....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home