Friday, November 17, 2006

Picture of the Day

Just had to share this picture of Denver (aka Fatso) who found a box to call her own! I think she is trying to tell us that she would like a real kitty bed of her own...one that Karma (yes, the big ole black lab and a little kitty bed) won't call dibs on.
In other news, though I didn't take a picture (but thought about it) Ken made the absolute yummiest chicken pot pie dinner! I know that it's a bit strange to mention a dinner that we ate no matter how good it is, but my hope here is that Ken sees this post and realizes that I really really really loved the chicken pot pie and makes it again soon. (I will let you know if this subtle hint works ;P )
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could just add an old blanket to the box and then Kitty will have a nice warm box bed. My guy loves fleece blankets or anything homemade (how he tells I have no idea).

Michelle D

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home