Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A good start to 2007!

Well, 2007 has been an amazing year so far for me!!! I have been discovered!! Renaissance Yarns came across the line of yarns I create and they are now the premier (besides me) distributor of my yarns!!! Not only that, but upon delivery of their first order, they placed another order of the same size...time for me to get yarn dyeing!
In addition to now being carried in a yarn store, the yarns I have created are also selling out in 24 hours on A Swell Yarn Shop. My intent, once I do get completely stocked on the website and deliver the order to Renaissance Yarns is promote my yarns to other shops about the country. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

For those of you who are not knitters, the above yarns are my line of Duet Sock Yarns. The socks pictured here are what the yarn will make. Pretty cool, huh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home